Instructions for Abstract Submission
Deadline for Abstract Submission: April 4, 2017
A) General Policy
The Scientific Committee of SIOP Asia 2017 invites you to submit abstract(s) for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be describe original, unpublished work and to be submitted using the online form at www.tsh.or.th/SIOPAsia2017
- Authors are permitted to submit a maximum of TWO abstracts as a presenting author. There is no limit on co-authorship.
- Abstract must be written in English only. Please note that poor English will be a consideration for abstract rejection.
- Abstract submissions should be directly related to childhood cancer, hematology/oncology.
- A blind review process will be used by the Scientific Committee to evaluate all abstracts.
- Authors will be notified to the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by April 10, 2017.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Book. Abstracts will not be edited by the Congress Secretariat prior to publication.
- All presenters are required to register for the Congress and pay the corresponding registration fee. Payment of registration fees must be received by April 10, 2017 for inclusion in the Congress program.
B) Abstract Content
Abstracts should include the background/objective, study designs/method, results and conclusions (except case reports).
Tables are not to be used unless they are essential. References are similarly discouraged but, if unavoidable, they should be incorporated into the text.
C) Abstract Format
- Type the Abstract title in the TITLE box with the capital letters.
- Type the author and co-author names, institutions or organizations, in the AUTHOR box. Do not include degrees or professional designations
(i.e., Prof., Ph.D., MD. etc.). Institutional affiliations should be indicated clearly.
- The name of presenting author should be appear first and should be underlined.
- Type the Abstract in the BODY TEXT box. Maximum 300 words. Font type is Times New Roman size 10.
- Begin body text without indenting. Text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin.